This leading English medium South African state boys school has a vacancy for a HR Admin Assistant with effect from 1 March 2018 or sooner depending on availability. This is a State post with the Gauteng Department of Education being the employer.
- To assist the HR Administrator with the daily administrative duties and general office work including but not limited to:
- Collating and review of monthly overtime and coach claim forms
- Assist HR with leave administration
- Document filing (electronically and manually)
- Typing of all documents regarding staff related matters.
- Office administration and organisation (GDE & SGB HR related administration).
- Responding to basic HR enquiries.
- Scheduling HR related diary.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A qualification in Office Administration would be to your advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- 2+ years HR office administration experience.
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans – read, write and speak
- Good work ethic; good organisational and analytical skills; energetic; professional in communication and conduct as well as presentation; reliable and a team player
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Application closes on 19 December 2017. Please send a brief CV of no more than four pages together with 2 references and a motivation letter to the HR Administrator, Mrs. C van der Walt at: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.