This leading English medium South African state boys school has a vacancy for an internal Deputy Principal (School Governing Body Post)
- Effective communication and excellent administrative skills.
- Previous experience at senior management level is essential.
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Understanding of the ethos at a boys school. Previous experience working in a boys school will count strongly in the candidate’s favour
Benefits include accommodation and retirement provision in addition to basic salary. The successful candidate will be required to teach a reduced teaching load to enable him/her to manage the specific portfolios required of this position which are:
- Oversight of the Extra Mural programme (both sport and culture), management of the Directors and all extra mural staff
- Health & Safety Officer and membership of Estates Committee
- Staff liaison with the Parent Association
- Any other duty reasonably expected of a senior member of staff
Applications must be in the form of a covering letter, a short (4 page)CV which includes subjects able to be taught and a list of at least 2 current referees. Candidates must speak about how they would fit in to the requirements mentioned above.
All applications must reach the HR Administrator, Mrs Connie van der Walt, by no later than 31 August 2017. Email: email@example.com or hand deliver to 251 Roper Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria, 0181.
Starting date 1 January 2018 or earlier if possible