Part Time Laundry Assistant (School Governing Body post) from 30 March 2020
Qualifications and Education Requirements: Grade 10
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate must have the ability to develop the following skills in order to fill this position;
This would include but is not limited to:
- Checking of clothing for pupils names
- Sorting of clothing
- Loading and operating of washing machines
- Once washing cycle is complete, clothes are to be removed and loaded into tumble dryers for drying.
- Operating of tumble dryers
- Cleaning of machinery and laundry floors as and when instructed
- Helping out with heavy duty activities
Other Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Ensuring a clean environment at all times
- Ensuring proper health and safety standards at all times
- Your supervisor / manager is entitled to, at their discretion, instruct you with additional responsibilities, which fall within the boundaries of your job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.
- Previous Laundry experience would count in a candidate’s favor
Applications close on: 19 March 2020
Applications in the form of a short (4 page) CV and a list of at least 2 current referees must be sent to the HR Administrator, Mrs. C van der Walt. Email: email@example.com or hand-deliver to 251 Roper Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria, 0181.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not received any feedback during the two weeks after application closure, you can consider yourself unsuccessful..
Please also note that the School reserves the right not to make an appointment if there are no suitable candidates or if the School’s needs change.
Please indicate clearly for which position you are applying.