(School Governing Body post: full-time permanent position with effect from 1 February 2022 depending on the successful candidate’s availability)
Qualifications and Education Requirements: Grade 12
Experience Requirements: 3 + years of related experience
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate must have experience in the following skills to fill this position;
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CLEANER
To ensure that all aspects of the buildings and the immediate surroundings of the designated area is clean and tidy. Cleaning of school buildings, boarding houses and any other facilities. This would include but is not limited to:
1. Wiping, dusting and polishing of furniture
2. Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and polishing floors where applicable
3. Emptying and cleaning of dustbins in designated areas
4. Cleaning surfaces and windows where applicable
Other Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
1. Possible preparation of all classrooms as well as other facilities
2. Washing dishes and setting out cutlery
3. The using of equipment and chemicals to carry out duties to the satisfaction of the school
4. Your supervisor/manager is entitled to, at their discretion, to instruct you with additional responsibilities, which falls within the boundaries of your job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.
Applications close on: 24 January 2022
Applications in the form of a short (4 page) CV and a list of at least 2 current referees must be sent to the HR Administrator, Connie van der Walt.
Email: email@example.com or hand-deliver to 251 Roper Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria, 0181.
Please note that should you not have received any feedback during the two weeks after application closure, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
Please also note that the School reserves the right not to make an appointment if there are no suitable candidates or if the School’s needs change.