Grade 8 Application process for 2022
The GDE Application Process for Grade 8 2022 is expected to commence in June. As soon as we are notified of the dates we will post them on this website as well as on our social media.
Once the GDE Application Process opens, you will need to apply via their website, www.gdeadmissions.gov.za.
You will be required to upload the following documents:
- Copy of your son’s latest school report
- Copy of your son’s unabridged birth certificate. If you do not have an unabridged birth certificate for your son, please make application for one with Home Affairs and attach the abridged birth certificate, as well as a copy of the receipt.
- Copy of both parent’s ID’s
- Copy of either your Water and Lights account, or Lease Agreement not older than 12 months.
After successfully completing your GDE application, please complete the PBHS information form (this will only be available once applications open) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grade 9 – 11 Application Procedure
The School Governing Body has resolved that the Headmaster will administer and decide on admission in accordance with the SGB admissions policy.
All Application Forms must be completed in full, signed and accompanied by:
- Copies of both biological parents’ ID documents
- A copy of the applicant’s unabridged Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent school report
- Proof of residential address which shall be in the form of a utilities bill or a lease agreement (for a minimum period of 12 months) in the name of the parent or legal guardian of the applicant
Applications shall open from the beginning of September each year (for admission to the School for the following year).
Applicants shall only be considered should there be available space and if the applicant fulfills the requirements of the Admissions Policy which has been approved by the School Governing Body.
Residential address should be that of the parent or legal guardian. If the guardian is not the biological parent, proof of legal guardianship (as recognised by SA law), including a commitment to pay school fees, must accompany the application. The applicant must permanently reside at that address.
Applicants will only be contacted if their application is successful.